Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pizza....

Every so often I just don't feel like dragging out the pots, pans and dishes to cook. I (on occasion) like to order in. But as I've discovered tonight in my attempts to order pizza for delivery, there isn't a single place in the local area that delivers to my current house. The Pizza Hut 6 miles away doesn't, the Domino's 2 miles away doesn't and even the local place that's 8 miles away (and delivers to locations farther away then me) doesn't deliver here! Just a little rant because I find it a little bit, well, stupid for lack of a better word. But I'm hungry, and I don't want to cook. So I just placed an online order with the Pizza Hut because I've been wanting to try the pasta that they have now. So here I am, getting up to drive out there because no one delivers here!

0 comments: