Sunday, July 27, 2008

Worried....

So I've completely fallen in love with our kittens but now I'm really, really worried. It looks like Alena definitely has worms and probably Cody as well. We don't know what kind of worms but I've scared myself reading information online. I'm trying really hard to convince myself that she'll be fine until we take her to the vet on Friday or Saturday. She hasn't lost her appetite and she's still running around, acting very playful so I'm hoping that she's not too sick. As I type this they're both chasing each other from room to room. It also looks like both of them have ear mites which is a simple problem that the vet can get us medicine for.

In better news- they both have figured out the litterbox. We had to move it because they had to pass the central air unit to get to it and were scared of it! Now that it's in an easier place for them to get to. They've also learned how to use the scratching post!

0 comments: